Pages

U.S. News - Man who admitted jamming cell phones: 'A lot of people are extremely loud'


U.S. News - Man who admitted jamming cell phones: 'A lot of people are extremely loud':


The man, who calls himself Eric, told the NBC10 Investigators, “I guess I’m taking the law into my own hands and quite frankly, I’m proud of it.”Eric says he doesn’t want to hear people talking on their cell phones in public.“It’s still pretty irritating and quite frankly it’s pretty rude,” said Eric.Eric says he’s firing up a cell phone jammer that he bought online to shut down conversations he doesn’t want to hear.“A lot of people are extremely loud, no sense of just privacy or anything, when it becomes a bother, that’s when I screw on the antenna and flip the switch,” said Eric. Check the video.
He used a device to jam all the available phones in near him, while travelling in bus many people are frustrated to this. An interview with the man "Eric"